General and Intensive English
The General & Intensive English course at California KL Language Center is designed to help students improve their abilities across all five-language skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening and grammar). Students of all levels from complete beginner to advanced can join the Intensive English Program and benefit from the wide variety of in and out of class activities. The mixture of activities aims at enriching students’ language and social skills. Our students will also enjoy California Club privileges. California Club targets specific language skills including vocabulary, intonation, pronunciation, test preparation and co. curricular activities.
- Five experienced English native speaking teachers per group
- Full time (4 hours) intensive English course (listening, speaking, writing, reading and grammar)
- Full course is 12 levels
- Each level is 4 weeks (112 hours)
- Small class size 8-12 students per class
- American curriculum (TOP NOTCH)
- Communicating in English fluently and confidently
- Accurate usage of English grammar
- Mastering a variety of writing styles from paragraphs to essays
- Enhancing listening comprehension skills and familiarizing yourself with different English accents
- Improving your ability to understand and analyse reading passages
Our teachers are qualified and experienced. They create dynamic and motivating classes, designed to activate and build upon your strengths, whilst also giving focused attention to your weaker areas.
LEARN BY DOING
We believe you learn best when you are engaged in discussion and taking a full and active part in lessons. In other words, there will not be a moment when you are not directly involved in the class.
THE BEST SUPPORT
Your teachers are trained to deliver constant support and feedback within a relaxed and informal environment. Their care and encouragement will build your confidence as you progress.
In addition to text books, your teachers will refer to authentic resources such as newspapers, videos, internet and audio recordings. This will give you an understanding of how English is used in real contexts.